“The Cleaning Chronicles #13″ Why Bother?
February 5, 2014 by Patricia Sund
Posted in essays and articles, The Cleaning Chronicles, Writing | Tagged Bird Blogs, blogging about parrots, Decluttering, deep cleaning your home, Parrot Blog, Parrot Blogs, Parrot Nation, Patricia Sund, Spring Cleaning, Spring Cleaning for Parrots | 2 Comments
The “Chop” Poll
Key Words to Posts:"Chop" Concept African Grey African Greys american federation of aviculture animals Barbara Heidenreich behavior training Best Friends Animal Sanctuary Best Friends animal Society Bird Blogs bird food Bird House Bird Lovers Only Parrot Rescue birds Bird Talk Magazine Bird Talk Writer blogging about parrots Bonnie Grafton chop Chop for Birds Chop for Parrots Cincinnati Zoo Decluttering deep cleaning your home Dr. Irene Pepperberg Dr. Susan Friedman Email From Parker enrichment essays and articles Facebook feeding birds Houston Parrot Festival information about parrots Irena Schulz Jacqueline Johnson Janet Holt Hilton Jason Crean Juanita the Weasel's Tips for Chop King Penguins Letters From Maisy Midwest Bird Expo Parker the Grey Parrot Parrot Blog Parrot Blogs parrot diet Parrot Nation Parrot Rescue Sites parrots parrot training Patricia Sund Patricia Sund's Chop penguins Phoenix Landing Positive reinforcement training preparing food for birds Rebecca K. O'Connor rehabilitation rehoming parrots Robin Shewokis Snowball the dancing cockatoo Spring Cleaning Spring Cleaning for Parrots Steve Malowski Su Gould Sy Montgomery taking care of parrots The Alex Foundation vacation Visiting Best Friends Animal Sanctuary working at a zoo working in a zoo Zoo Keepers Zoos zoo work
Archive of Posts
Patricia Sund on More on the Recipe for “… Tricia Ballad on More on the Recipe for “… Debbie Bragg on Email From Parker #7 Owing a… violet on Chop. Shot By Shot kb on Chop. Shot By Shot
Share this Blog!
- @agadooadam @HeatherJPreston And how does that matter? An engine is an engine is an engine. The only change was a yellow vest. 12 hours ago
- Branson: Huge photo-op. Ericka: Huge photo fail. He gets publicity. She gets fired. #stewsforericka http://t.co/hFJVMP30S3 17 hours ago
- Richard Branson can do it, but Ericka can't? That's douche canoe material. #supportericka http://t.co/kzmtE1e2DN 17 hours ago
- You know, I really prefer to be on my feet during a flight than on my butt. Keep you feet out of the aisle when you're on a flight. 1 day ago
- I just had to have this T shirt. http://t.co/8FLHczBc4c 5 days ago
Online Schools Blogger Award
World Visitor Map Click to See Visitor Locations